About Kiwi BaseCampKiwi Basecamp your adventure starts here.
Kiwi BaseCamp is now open with the refurbishment finally complete. Sporting a new and improved look, Kiwibase Camp backpacker sis welcoming tourists and travellers back again to this warm and inviting hostel
As well as structural repairs being completed, Kiwi BaseCamp will has beenthrough a complete renovation … meaning an updated look and feel as well as being treated to new beds, bedding, kitchen upgrades … the whole treatment.
To celebrate this re-opening, we are now offering free wifi to all of our guests.
- Start your day with our free continental breakfast and our world famous home made bread. We also have free tea, coffee and milo Our free breakfast includes our world famous bread which is freshly prepared and baked, a range of jams and hot drinks. A great way to start the day
- We offer free breakfast with freshly baked bread. When they say you cant get something for nothing, they obviously haven’t heard of Kiwi Basecamp backpackers. Furthermore, we have two modern kitchens, a great outside area with BBQ where you can bask in the sun, Sky TV, high speed wireless internet and public computers.
- Kiwi Basecamp backpackers in Christchurch offers a warm welcome with great facilities and services, all delivered with a friendly smile. The old girl (the building) has been accommodating and entertaining travellers and backpackers from around the world for a long time … only if the walls could speak, the stories they would tell. Offering free breakfast in the form of our world famous freshly basked bread, airport transfers that are cheap as chips and special discounts on Christchurch tours, Kiwi Basecamp is the sweetest destination into lay your weary head. Wifi, computers, large lounges, comfy TV lounge and multiple kitchens makes this the cosy place to stay
- Christchurch is the gateway to New Zealand's South Island. You can ski, bungy jump, hike, mountain bike, raft, surf, swim, golf, see whales, dolphins and seals, visit wineries and gardens, shop, be entertained and awed, and so much more, all within 2 hours of Christchurch.
- At Kiwi Basecamp we aim to be extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful, so that as to make your stay with us comfortable and memorable.
Chris took on Kiwi Basecamp with a keen sense of adventure and knowledge of the tourism of the tourism industry, his passion is to share his experiences and knowledge not only of Christchurch and Can
A wee Scottish Las, Laura's passion for traveling, meeting people and having new experiences lead her to New Zealand in the first place. As Manager of Kiwi Basecamp, she now gets to do this for a